Join us as we learn how to draw and paint the landscapes of the natural world around us. Included: Basic through Advanced Illustration Techniques, Perspective, Composition and Color Mixing- Recreating the brilliant colors of Sunsets, Bold cloud Formations and Dramatic Ocean Seascapes. We’ll draw Towering Cliffs, Caverns and Rock Formations as well as the Trees , Plants and Vegetation of habitats that range from Tropic Coral Reef environments, Serengeti plains, to Arctic Regions and Rainforest Jungles.
– Drawing pencils with hardness in the 2B to 5B range
– A kneaded eraser
– Small pad of mixed media artists paper
– For painting in acrylics the following colors: Red, yellow, blue, green, purple, orange plus black and white
– Paint brushes: synthetic fine liner “”0”, Round #8, and Flat #10.
– Optional: Images of wildlife, or landscape you wish to use as your subject
Robert Butler’s work has been shown at the Smithsonian, on Science based television and is held in private collections worldwide.