Are you ready to start your new business? It’s surprising how little you truly need to get started – a contact name and method, a way to take payment, and maybe a business license. But it’s not necessarily the best way to get started. To put yourself in the best position to start your business, you need to be able to answer a few questions:
- Do I know exactly who my target customer is? Do I know what they need and how to reach them? Do I know the best way to sell to them?
- Do I understand how to price my product and service – relative to my target customer’s ability to pay and relative to my competition?
- Do I have a competitive advantage or “special sauce” compared to my target customer’s other options?
- Do I know what team I need to hire and when? Do I know what partners I need to make the business successful?
- Do I have a financial plan that supports my marketing, sales, and hiring plans? Do I understand how much cash I’ll need to start?
This class will show you how all these pieces fit together and work with one another in order to put you in the best position to run your business.
Stacey Coombs is one of the co-founders of Zenagos, a business focused on supporting and educating entrepreneurs so they can live their “Why”. She has over 30 years of experience in management consulting and technology implementation from cottage entrepreneurs and transformational coaches to large corporations such as Fidelity and Lands End. Stacey believes in finding and living her purpose and Zenagos is dedicated to helping entrepreneurs to do the same so they can live their best lives.