Explore a variety of 3D art materials and techniques including: clay, papier mache, cardboard, paper, recycled materials, and more. We will
look at a variety of sources for inspiration, such as famous artists, nature, and books. We will have so much fun making 3D artwork together!
Katie Bettencourt is a grade K-5 Art teacher at the Hastings School.
Supplies to be provided by parents:
You may have many of these supplies already at home. I’ve provided suggestions to some of my favorite brands, but feel free to substitute or use whatever you might have at home.
– Masking tape
– Recycled materials such as paper towel and toilet paper rolls, cardboard,
– Air dry clay (Crayola Or Paperclay)
– Watercolor (Jack Richeson tempera watercolors)
– Brushes ((Elisel 10 Pcs Paint Brushes Watercolor Brushes))
– Heavy drawing paper/construction paper for sculpture
– If you have tempera or acrylic paint, that would be great. Crayola, Blick, or any brand will do!