Welcome to an exciting world of espionage! Each day we will receive a top-secret mission to complete in order to become a master spy. Participate in exciting activities like martial arts training (non-contact), an obstacle course, a “laser” maze, and creating and using spy gadgets. Spy School teaches physical skills, problem solving, and critical thinking within the framework of the exciting world of a spy.
Julianne Zhou is a Mandarin teacher at Diamond Middle School.
Supplies to be provided by parents:
– Flag Tape (available on Amazon)
– Masking or scotch tape
– Sidewalk Chalk
– 1 metal Fastener for paper (brads)
– A few latex (or latex free if allergic) balloons any size
– CelluClay (availabe on Amazon)
– 1 pair inexpensive or unwanted sunglasses to repurpose
– 2 pieces mirror-board paper
– Ability to print (printables will be uploaded to class Google Drive folder)