HOW TO REGISTER
Register on our website using a Visa or MasterCard.
Please note: 2020 Lexplorations registrations can not be processed over the telephone, by fax, email, or in-person.
Classes will meet at the Estabrook Elementary School (117 Grove Street) and Lexington High School (251 Waltham Street).
DROP-OFF AND PICK-UP
Lexplorations programs meet from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm unless noted. Children should not be dropped off without an adult prior to 9:00 am. You must pick up children promptly at 3:00 pm. A late fee of $1.00 per minute will be charged for students remaining at the school past 3:10 pm.
- Class size is generally limited to 15 students.
- Most classes have a minimum enrollment of 6 students. We will notify you if your child’s program must be canceled due to low enrollment. Students in canceled classes often find other Lexplorations programs of interest in which to enroll.
- If a program is filled, you can request that your child be added to a wait list.
Programs that repeat are the same in content unless specifically noted in the description. All materials fees are covered by tuition costs. There are no additional materials fees.
The Lexplorations nurse is stationed at Estabrook but is available by phone and “on-call” for programs at LHS. The nurse’s hours are from 9:00 am until 3:00 pm, Monday-Friday. Please Note: There is no nurse on duty during the before school or after-school program. All information regarding a child’s allergy (ies) provided to Lexplorations will be shared with the classroom teacher and Lexplorations nurse.
WHAT TO BRING
Please pack a daily snack, drinks and lunch for your child. There are no refrigerators in the classrooms. Please pack an ice pack if necessary. Please apply adequate sunscreen for your child each morning.
Children should be able to participate in group activities with teacher supervision. If a child is unable to do so, we will contact parents immediately to discuss the appropriate next steps
CANCELLATIONS, CHANGES AND WITHDRAWALS
- All money is returned if LCE cancels a class.
- A $15 Switch Fee will be charged for each change to a child’s registration.
- If you withdraw from a program at least 10 days prior to the start date, tuition will be refunded minus the $30 per class processing fee.
- If you withdraw from a program less than 10 days prior to the start date, all tuition will be forfeited.
- Limited scholarship assistance (up to a 50% reduction/$500 family maximum) is available for Lexington residents. Please call for details.